Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Studio Update

So things have been crazy. I was sick for a while, then the laptop fiasco, then all sorts of shit at work, then finally the move. I don't have the studio up and running yet, which makes me really sad. However, I have pictures! They are crappy, since they are from my phone (my camera died too...) but you can see how things are shaping up, and even better, what the space looked like before. My father-in-law was using the room as a sort of shop and catch-all. I'm really not sure how he found anything in there, though he always seemed to know where everything was.





See what I mean? before I moved the rest of the things in (read: before it became messy again) it was starting to look like this:






I am hoping to get in to work on it a bit later today, since now my old pantry is assembled, and my bookcase. So that should help with storage of books, rags, and frames. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment