Monday, May 3, 2010

bleh!

I want my studio now, damn it! It is such a beautiful day, and all I want to do is spend it in my as-yet imaginary studio. Instead, I am blogging to put off cleaning. Considering going out to look for mushrooms, though I really do need to clean. Le Sigh. On the bright side, I went out to Henry's and got some more darkroom trays to use for my acid bath. I figured even though they are more expensive than say, a restaurant bus bin or something like that, they are worth it since they have pour spouts. Since I am accident prone beyond belief and will be playing with acid (for the love of god, why, why??? I can see emergency room visits in my future...) every little thing I can do to hopefully make things go easier and safer I will do. That being said, does anyone know where to get those little squeeze bottle emergency eyewash stations? I think I should probably have one of those. Maybe two, once for each eye, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment