Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scanner!!!!!

So, somehow I managed to forget that I actually bought my scanner! Henry's had the best one I could afford at one of their Toronto stores, and was nice enough to ship it in to my local store (Waterloo). So that is fabulous! Too bad for me that there is no where for me to set it up to play with until we get the new space. I do mean no where. So that sucks. Also, I am actually going to have to learn new programs. I hate learning new programs. I have an irrational and childish hatred of learning new computer stuff, but the tech websites I was using to choose my scanner all said it is a great scanner, provided you don't use the software that came with it since it is so lame. So I will be purchasing VueScan, which is apparently the shit in scanning software. So I will have to learn how to use that. And Photoshop, which I have also somehow managed to avoid learning too. I suck, I know.

1 comment:

  1. You might like to know that Photoshop imports scans too so you can save yourself $40.00 :)

    So scan some stuff and post it please!

    ReplyDelete